One would say that it is like yesterday, but not quite 8 years have passed since we officially registered the kennel under the FCI, the Kennel Club of Slovenia. During this time we had 2 litters of American Staffords and 4 litters of Bull Terriers. Expanded our Poisson Ivy kennel with many new loving owners and wonderful homes for our puppies.
We will continue to try to breed the best representatives of the breed, emphasizing the health and temperament of the dogs. Thank you to all the owners who have become part of our family and offer them the best homes.
We are also very proud of our successes that we have achieved in all these years:
- Hulk won the title GRAND CHAMPION of Slovenia - Grand CH Slo
- Several placements in the TOP10 TERIER ranking
- Several titles of adult and junior beauty champions
- The first kennel that represented Slovenian at the biggest speciality show in England (2022)
- Kokica won the title of THE MOST BEAUTIFUL PUPPY at the biggest speciality showk in England: 🏆 22’ Open Puppy BISS Trophy Show Winner (2022)
- Bloom won THIRD PLACE at the biggest speciality show in England: Open Trophy show (2022)
- Becky won THIRD PLACE in the biggest speciality show in England Open Trophy show (2019)
- Multiple PUPPY BEST IN SHOW placements and GROUP placement
- Our home bred dogs are part of FIRST TIME team Slovenia for Country competition.
In any case, our biggest success, of which we are very proud, is the victory at one of the biggest specials for Bull Terriers in Europe, where our Bloom was the ABSOLUTE WINNER.
As you already know, we are a family kennel, where dogs are part of our family, and all this would not be possible without our founder and greatest support, father, husband and best friend, Igor Resanovic, who unexpectedly passed away this year. This is the reason why we are also a little less active this year, because the sorrow and pain are too big. So thank you dear FATHER, up there in heaven, without you none of this would have happened. We promise to continue to breed and make you proud as you were of all our dogs. We love you and miss you so much.